Saturday, March 9, 2013

Flip/Flop February Day 28: Recreate Favorite Day

Hey ya'll.  FINALLY you guys - finally, today, on March 7, near midnight, I am typing up the LAST day of the February challenge... whew.  (**Update, I fell asleep in the midst of this so NOW I'm finishing it near midnight on March 8...)  I had it going on in the beginning and then it kinda fell apart but I was determined to finish this sucker.  Thanks Jillian for hosting this awesome chalenge!  Day 28 challenge was to recreate your favorite day.  There were a few days I really liked and I couldn't decide so I took a little poll on Facebook... and this is what I came up with...


For this mani I incorporated Day 7 Sugar Spun, Day 11 Splatter and Day 12 Drips all in the original drips manicure color scheme.  I'm sure you can figure out which nail is which! lol.


Here is the base I started with.  I used Color Club Lava Lamp, Color Club Blue-ming, Wet n Wild Black Creme, and ....bet you can't guess what white this is... OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  



Couple pics of my right hand...



Be prepared for a long string of plaaaain swatches after all this nail art.


Boom.  Done.

Now go check out how everyone else finished up!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pointer finger design. The colour combination is beautiful too, you have a great eye for colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria! That is THE best compliment! I love putting colors together.

      Delete

I love to read your comments, so don't be bashful!